
(
Flick)
You remember the private blog I told you about? I wrote alot in it yesterday and it cross-posts to my Multiply and people I don't even know read it just because the word "Fuck" appears in it about 100 times -.-. I'm just like "CRAP" and quickly deleted it- luckily no one who knows me personally read it XD. Someone remind me to stop cross-posting and go back to copy and pasting kays? ^_-.
Well the manager of that certain act I told you about added me on FS, mind you I don't think she relized it was me. I went and checked out her flickz and found a disturbing picture- which I showed my girl and we were totally gobbsmacked and lost for words! I had to rub my eyes, thrice before I figured out who it actually was! O.o core blimey.
Gotta go revise for Maths tomrrow, hope I don't fall asleep again. Wait who am I kidding- I never revise! I'll make myself fall asleep in the exam anyway! =D Don't revise & panic at the last minute, that's my stratagey!
˜Rhiandoll.
}