

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 3 June 2008 || 5:57:00 pm
![]() (Flick) Well let's start off with the bad news. I had English Language paper 1 today and I totally messed it up! I was actually trying to pass this one. I made the first essay too long but then thank Allah I caught up and finished it all, I hope I get at least a C or something- I just don't want to dissapoint Lynn. She's been tutoring me in English & has all the confidence in the world in me and I just can't bear to dissapoint her. It's the same with Ms.McKenzie, she's tutored me for 5 years and doesn't expect anything less than an A* for Maths and I just want to do them proud. Sod the other subjects haha. Moving on to the good bit...are you ready for this? I can down download videos from Youtube. How sikk is that? So far I've downloaded 4 videos- but my little collection will increase in due time. I finally talked with Hazziq yesterday, not MSN but like a call through MSN. He's got such a cute voice haha. Bless him, but that's besides the point because what I wanted to say was that he thinks my accent is cool when it's totally lame. -.-" I honeslty don't even realize I'm doing it half the time! I want to speak Singlish but I just find myself slowly drifing in to English..not cool! Someone teach me Singlish please! ![]() Oh and that's not all, look what my Uncle got me! Crystal earphones- now that's what I'm talking about! It's not any imitation crap- it's genuine..it's too nice to use! But look how nice it is! Only downside it that my iPod isn't yellow. But it's still cute. I'm totally ready for English Language paper 2...well at least I think I am? No where neat ready for Chemisty though even if I did score an A* on the MOCK paper last Wednesday. T-Pain is soon, yay! Adem's birthday was yesterday good thing I texted him in time. You know what? He actually texted everyone in his phonebook that it was his birthday the day before haha- bless him. I miss that kid! I added Jon, Hannah & Shirley on Facebook! I told them Mummy was slacking at home and they miss her at work..because when she's away they actually have to do work lol. But they are so nice! Ahh can life get any better? I mean yeah I slipped up but I recovered and look at that gorgeous earphone and I can take videos from Youtube..I can't wait for the good life in September the laid-back A level life and university is the party time! Over all such a great day! Ohh my little Arnya! I still can't thank her enough for being there for me, she's just super sweet! That time I just felt so alone with no one to talk to but Aryna totally saved me from a major meltdown, plus iQa iQa is always there to brighten my day too. I don't know why I'm so happy but I'm just so thankful for my girls- seriously thank you Allah, I love you man! \(^_^)/ I miss the Fiknatics so much like wow & the triplets. How can I "lepaskan rindu"? Labels: gcse, girlfriends, youtube ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
