

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 17 June 2008 || 1:24:00 pm
I was browsing the forum and someone came up with the idea that Spartan is the Jet of the new generation of Gladiators & that he Perfection. That's one word to describe the masterpiece that is Spartan. The perfect guy to bring home to Mummy and Daddy, Mummy will say he's cute and charming He's a good catch so don't let him go off wandering! Daddy will say he's as strong as Atlas & perfect for protecting his little princess. What more can I say? I wish he'd carry me away To a fantasy land where only we exist Roderick will always be loved and cherished. Sex god Spartan's got the ladies swooning With a flawless smile every morning! That bus stop poster above my head Takes me to a place only He can create Grrr...it's still not as good as "Broken", dang! Let's try a different one to do with those lame Hiphoppers in Singapore that can't rap to save their lives. (Not all but some, only a special few know who it's directed to.) Hey boy! What's that? You're face Or did your arse get misplaced? You can't swagger Tryna act hard calling people "Nigga" Kid look around you Only people that look like you are your begit crew Wake up kid you're in Sg territory Not in the hood of Brooklyn, Queens or New York City. Think you're fly on stage spitting those rhymes Your lyrics should be added to the list of severe crimes I mean it's torture listening to you A train wreck about to happen everytime go you "Whatdido" Open your eyes, you look like a clown Not even Ronald McDonald could beat that now. King of the American wannabes What an accomplishment your mother must surely be pleased. If Kanye saw you he'd be ashamed Listening to your cover songs, the poor guy would be deranged! Dang it! I've totally lost it *sobs* Spartann where are you? I need inspiration! I need to see you...shirtless. *winks* ROFL. OMG Did you see Spartan kiss his muscles? *swoons* Thank God for Sky+ *rewind* *play* *rewind* *play* *rewind* *pause* *faints* Wow dang that guy is hot! If any of you plan to get me a graduation gift I'd like a Roderick Bradley all wrapped up with a bow at my front door ok? Thanks! Labels: roderick bradley, spartan ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
