
(Kim&Noor's legs)
Lack of updates oh well the thing is I just can't be bothered. It's been a packed week!
Firstly, I've finished my GCSEs I'm done with it all thank Allah! Time to throw away my crappy uniform, burn the books and say adios to those hateful bitches who are so damn jealous.
Kak Farhani finally came and it was so much fun. Went up Oxford two days ago and I came back so tired yesterday. There's alot of pictures I'll put up at my gallery, so ask if you want the URL.
Sleeq has a blog.
I'm in love with
RODERICK BRADLEY aka the very sexy
SPARTAN! I want to go Middlesex so badly just to see him argh he is beyond buff! Single handedly the most
gorgeous gladiator of all time and he is from the UK! Yay! Spartan Spartan I love you! *melts*
I'm going to get my hair done for prom, got the shoes already. Then I'm going for a whole new look when I hit college.
My next entry will be all about the lovely Spartan =) get ready.
˜Rhiandoll.
}