

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 6 June 2008 || 9:42:00 pm
![]() (Merci) Yikes! I re-read the package about induction day for Townley and Crown Woods and I'm having second thoughts. Comming from a regular public school and apparently embodying all the necessary qualities to be the "perfect student" (as many teachers have repeated to me) at Eltham Green; I can't help but wonder if I can still be this so-called "model student" at Townley Grammar. The rules are stricter and harsher than any school I've ever been to! My induction for both schools are in June with Crown Woods being preceded by Townley. I have no clue how to get to Townley nor how to get around the school, which may be a slight problem heh ^_^' . It's finally dawned on me, can I actually handle a grammar school? The possibilities of me forgetting to swipe in or get lost on the way or in the building are just hovering above me head and intruding my mind. What do I do? Did you guys know there is such thing as a Guitar Fish? It's a scary looking thing! I have no clue why but while awaiting to leave for my English exam I decided to look up real mermaids on Youtube and there was a certain video that caught my eye titled "Anak Durhaka- It's a Guitar Fish Stupid". Reason being that I remembered around 2 years ago my friend was showing me this video on her phone of a supposed anak derhaka or something and he/she/it was cursed to live the rest of their life as a half fish being. You could here the Imam reciting verses from the Quran in the background while that half man half fish thing wriggled about the table restlessly as if the air was suffocating it. This same thing was in the video and it turns out that it's a fish, a Guitar Fish to be exact- weird little things they are! I was having nightmares about it. Oh yeah I woke up thing morning only to find I was bit by a stinking nyamok (-_-) and then in the bath like 5 more itchy red spots just appeared as if by magic. Ugg I never look forward to the springtime sometimes as much as I love it these insects are a pain in the behind! Speaking of insects a note to my girlfriend Aqy hunny- don't forget to bring atleast a ton of nyamok cream and creams containing vitamin E babe. Don't fall in to the squatting toilets and be careful when opening toilet seats, all this comming from a very experienced person lol! Have fun living the kampung life babe! Oh now for an insight on my thoughts about someone. Truth is I think I'm falling for him but I don't want anyone to know, well not just yet? Only a selected few know so if you do then you better feel privileged haha! I promise you he is not another one of those fantasy celebrity guys that I can't get in a million years he's a real guy & not famous. Alamak when is Kak Siti going to come online, I need her advice so bad! What to do? Nanny rang Mak Long Azizah today and I got to talk to Syukri (like finally after God knows how long!). I miss him & he's so funny- I got to brush up on my Melayu too. Man I miss messing around with him: plus Abang Hafiz is due to come back from Perak next week *is pleased* then Kak Yati sent me more pictures of my darling Adam he's just so tembab my little prince. Aiyaa where the hell is my Uncle man? He's supposed to be comming to switch cars with Mother so he can go and pick up Kak Farhani and family tomorrow. Can you believe it? She's comming to London tomorrow *happy dances* and she's on the plane..flying..in the air as I type this. Argh I miss her so much! Stop 'till we drop. Good night, Peace & love always. Signed Mdm.RaiiDoodle Labels: guitarfish, him, kampung, random, syurki, townley ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
