

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 30 June 2008 || 3:22:00 pm
Hey you guys! I went to Crown Woods for my induction but decided not to go to any of my classes. Just tagged with Livia. Met Adem there and our first words were "eeerrr" LOL! Then I met Kelly and all of Livia's friends and it was totally amazing. We all so in to the Jonas Brothers! Lola got in to a magazine! I haven't even known these girls for 10 minutes and they invited me to a sleep over and hangout at Bluewater! Then Adem knelt down beside me and whispered something in my ear and then one of the boys in the back said "OII Adem- aren't you going to introduce us?" Haha poor loveable Adem. I went throughout the day with Livia- so many girls said they loved my skirt and they all kept on comming up to me asking where I got it and saying my hair was lovely and how they wished they had my hair! I was like wow. A couple of girls even came up to me and said they loved my earrings. I got on well with all of them, according to my dear Livia..Lauren liked me and she's not usually nice to new girls. I just got in long conversations with all the girls all giggling and stuff. It was fantastic! I felt...dare I say it..popular ROFL! KIDDING! T'was normal. Anyway we made our way past some boys and they just gave me and Livia a wink and asked if we were new. Then back in class some really fit boy named Joss sat next to me, he was from Hurstmere and I'm so pestering Jamie for his number! I was so focused on the work and when we got out Livia said that he kept on looking at me! After the lesson we smiled at each other and he went off. Livia and me legged it so we could see him! We went in to the office and we waited outside- I had to go in next. When he came out he gave me a little wink and I totally melted. I want his number...Joss Joss Joss Joss! I saw some of those slenger bitches dari pada my sekola. Tu kan buat tak baik, kena diri sendiri. She sat there alone and I was with all the girls laughing and giggling and making fun of her. I strutted past her in a catwalk style with the girls like in a movie, with the flick of our hair and all gave her the look. Fantasy lover is obviously still Roderick LOL. Peace and love . Asian Vanity. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
