How the heck did I get on to blogger? -.- I wanted to see Spartan videos! But now that I'm here I guess I may as well write some nonsense crappy what ever you wanna call it writing.
Watch Xena a few hours ago and boy did it bring back memories! I'm blogging twice in one day- shit I have no life!
Eeewwwwww tis weird when you read it back- I'm quite articulate but for some reason whenever I stick a swear word in it seems to bring my whole sentence/paragraph down to a retarded level, weird. Like those of certain people with a single digit for an IQ (^_-).
Oooh..I got this from GZone forum.
Newsflash tragedy: A man drowned in Ireland doing the Riverdance
What the heck am I doing up at this time? o.O anyway the following information is important. If any one of you are going to see Sleeq tomorrow please can you buzz me on MSN, I want to send my poster to you so you can be my representative! No worries if my poster wins just say you made it and you can also represent me at the date thing- so if you're going bell me kthnkz.
The next piece of information is just as important..if not more and you must remember this.
I LOVE RODERICK BRADLEY! =D
Got that? Great.
˜Rhiandoll.
}