

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 18 May 2008 || 12:55:00 pm
Hello people. Don't ask about the title, it's really random but hey I know my little nephew is going to be just like that. I'm like really nervous for my Maths and GCSE's tomrrow and you probably won't see my blogging until 11th of June ish and here's why: Monday 19th May: 9:00AM- Non-calculator Maths [Higher] Mampus la aku! Please God I beg you let the 11th of June come in the blink of an eye. So Amir called me yesterday, talked for like half an hour about random stuff. I do miss him around school and stuff but I might see him tomorrow during the exam. Sufiah is comming to London...only for 2 days though and during my exams! I want to meet her and her Mother said it was ok for her to meet me when they were in London. You see they are visiting from Singapore and I'd like to meet her in person and be kinda like a tour guide! Hehe ^^ . She's only here for 2 days which is a bummer, I would cut school but I have GCSEs so I still don't know how it's all going to work out, but fingers crossed I'll get to meet her. I'm freaking out, so not ready yet! But you know, what ever happens happens. That Syarif-crazy-mentally-siao-crazily-funny girl Aziqa (IQA IQA IQA IQA) keeps on telling me "Exam esok masih leh ckp siao mcm gitu" haha love her man, she gives me so much jokes! iHan & iQa, hehe. Someone remind me to do that picture! Just watched MTV's Super Sweet 16 and got a couple of ideas for my party, yes it's currently on hold until after my exams ;). Here's a checklist that one of my girls sent for the perfect party. Well...I guess I'm pretty much sorted ^^ all that's left is to book it and it's so on! I don't know about you but I'm wayy excited, I heard there aren't many wild parties in Singapore? If that's true then I hope mine will be the first to hit the streets of Singapore. I thought Singporeans were born wild... SINgapore come on I know you all can party it out all night! Oh mann! My webcam doesn't work with my new computer...bummer. Which means I need to get a new one and I think I'll get Adobe Photoshop Pro so I can continue with my graphics. Costs a bomb though, you think I can convince my Uncle to get it for me? Reading Fana's blog I found out that Family Affair II was yesterday...or the day before that? I don't know the time difference does weird things haha but I wonder if anyone I know went? Or will it be uploaded on Youtube, hope it will! DAMN! Please tell me it's not another virus, just a few seconds ago I posted a Youtube link at the Tresleeq forum and next thing I knew 35 IE windows popped up everywhere- it was out of control! I've only had this computer a few days...please don't tell me it's aleady infected -.-" The little Mrs.Alyph, yeah she knows who she is, *pokes Fana* yep ladies that's the future Mrs. Alyph Abdullah! Sorry babe I saw him on MSN and messaged him there but he didn't reply, what a prick! But as I promised I'll annoy the hell out of him until he does that for you =). He's ill anyway so he probably wants you to go over there and take care of him, lovingly-like a whyfee should. lol. Oh yeah and at least your mother knows that her future son-in-law is online on MSN kan? WAKAKAKA! I'm about to go pre-school: Fana and Alyph sitting in the tree, K-I-S-S-I-N-G First comes love then comes marriage Then comes Fana with a baby's carrige! Bwahahaha, I'm so jahat right? Don't mind me I have nothing better to do haha! Fully revised. I have this sudden urge to do the soulja boy dance for some reason o_0 come dance with me? lol Did you know there is a Soulja girl song? I did not know that XD I'm so slow sometimes! I thought it was one of Sleeq's songs but it's Soulja boy's song...figures. Pfft. I'm gonna go and dance to break the ice by Briney Spears and Crank that *dances* Au reviour! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
