

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 23 May 2008 || 10:43:00 pm
![]() Omg! Pak Busu came over yesterday and he bought me that really really nice necklace and earring set. Then today he got me a £25 for iTunes! I spent £6 already XD. In addition to all that he forked out £73 for the front row standing tickets for T-Pain's concert at the Indigo2 area in June! Wow, lucky I haven't told him about the party yet hehe. So many..I mean many, like nearly all of my girlfriends in Singapore are totally in love with David Archutella! He's the guy from American Idol, well you know me, I like to be different so I'm going to Nelly ;) I mean have you seen his body? You just click here and see for youself! *pengsan* I went blog hopping for the first time today, went round and round and round in circles and I finally realized that Singapore was a very small country -.-" I ended up where I started and nearly every blog I went to had links to the same people, gosh! Well done to Leona Lewis for winning Britain's Best 2008 award for best artist, you go girl! First British woman to top the U.S charts- you made us proud Leona! Oh and this was totally unextected but Madonna and Justin's been knocked off the top by another British act who debuted not to long ago and beat Rihanna with Take A Bow to top the charts! It's the Ting Things with "That's Not My Name" it's a cool song you know, kinda like the Fast Food Rockers era again haha. You heard of Sandi Thorn? I love her song Devil's beat and no it's so not a punk rock song. It's classed at pop, I'm really addicted to it now, terrible! ![]() Finally downloaded Ashley Tisdale's "Over It" been waiting to get that one on my iPod since Headstrong first debuted..whoots! Thanks Unckiee =D he's in Norway now for 1 week =(, but on the bright side I get to look after Hugo (Boss) and Coco Chanel! Krazie Starr & Hyrul are so sweet you know. First, I asked how much Hyrul would be to book and he replied "As much as you're willing to fork out for us" and I'm just like awww . Then I asked KStarr the same question and he said that he might do it for free! But I'd never let him do that- such a cheapskate if I make him perform for free! Lynn came today and she said goodbye as she thought it was our last lesson because she knew I wasn't taking English for my AS, A2 and A levels. Then I told her that we wanted to keep her "Nope we're not letting go of you yet!" and Lynn replied "Oh goodie, that means I'll get to see your Grandmother more!". Ahh Lynn's like the best honestly. I looked for more summer schools in South East but no luck, looks like I'll have to take up singing. Not as good as acting but it'll have to do, but I'm eyes that job at Choice in Bluewater. That Juicy Couture bag too oh and I prom dress, with matching shoes and bag naturally. Then another exciting thing that'll be happening in June is the renovation of the house! We're getting the Conservatory, bathroom and kitchen done and the shed out back too. Hold it! That's not all my evolution is comming too! *grins* bet you're wondering what that is right? Well I'm not saying anything yet you'll just have to wait and lurk about my Friendster and see if you see anything. On a sad note, I might have to end my party early. I just realized how many young kids are there and they aren't going to be able to party until 11pm so I think I'll end it at about 10 and then the older ones are going clubbing until late. That seems like an alright plan right? Erm oklah, I better log of and solat Ishak. Good night dear readers from all over the world. Labels: Hyrul, krazie starr, party, random, songs, T-pain ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
