

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 23 May 2008 || 11:47:00 am
![]() Manchester United..CHAMPIONS! YAY! Ily Man U! I can't believe I missed Usher in Concert in London it's totally unfair. My Uncle knew about it and yet he didn't tell me. But I'm thankful because he got me tickets to go and see T-Pain in concert at the 02 arena in June. YAY! TPAIN! I have 3 tickets, one extra. HEHE *grins* Madonna's going to be in Wembley arena protmoing her new album "Hard Candy", not a big fan though. I like 4 minutes with her featuring Justin Timberlake XD. You know I'm a big fan of Nelly now, right? Well yes I am, just look at him! *gagagaga* I love his new song with Fergie, Party people and Ride wit me so good! I'm so getting his album!So I have 1 week holiday, well not exactly holiday because I have to go in on Tuesday to complete my ICT coursework and then again on Wednesday for Physics and Chemisty revision. My tutions are continuing through the holidays, except Mal's on Saturday. Then Monday is Maths Non-Calculator, I'm really dreading that Tuesday Chemistry AND English Language both in one day? It's suicide I tell you! So here's a little poem for Sufiah, no sticky paws okay it's hers. Do you notice me right here, infront of you? Now then, back to T-Pain I want to try and get some backstage passes so I can actually meet him, yay! Oh one more very important thing, I really really really want to thank everyone who's been there for me. Thank you so much, I love you all! I honestly appriciate it so much, you were all there when I hit rock bottom & yanked me back up to the skies with you all again, so thanks. iLy bunches! Oh yeah Kak Farhani is comming London in June hurray! I missed her so much and it's an opportunity for me to pay her back, it's going to be so good! Bluewater here we come! Think she would want to come and see T-Pain with me? AHHHH Syarfah might be doing her attatchment here, in London. Is that hot or what? It'll be better if all three of them could come but hey I don't mind. They are like my cousins already! I just need to get the forms for Syarfah to fill in and hopefully she can come here in mid August! I finally set up a new LJ, just so I can comment on my friends who use LJ hehe. Anyone have an idea on how to cross-post this to LJ? Hmm. Hey you seen that new music video by Will.I.Am- Heartbreaker? It's soo cool with the lights hehe. Labels: concert, kak farhani, man u, sufiah's poem., syarfah, T-pain ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
