

I want to world to know about my new nephew, all my friends have said he is the cutest thing ever and I can't disagree with that! He's just the cutest little relative of mine, just so adorably cute. I'm the happiest Aunty in the world, just look at my little prince!

Just look at how adorable he is! No baby on Earth could match his cuteness, well obviously not 'cause he is
MY nephew hehe- plus his parents are well pretty! Whee...look at my sexy new nephew, he's just gorgeous! Just wait for the baby shower! I got him a
personalized one of a kind teddybear made just for him, by me at the Teddybear Factory. With clothes and everything, one of a kind! Grandma got him
15 pieces of clothing: 2 hats, 2 booties, 3 bibs, 5 tops, 3 trousers and some socks lol. Then there's like alot more we're going to buy- I mean come on he's our first baby in the family!
On a final note I want the world to know I love my nephew, Adam! ♥
Labels: nephew
˜Rhiandoll.
}