

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 7 May 2008 || 7:53:00 pm
Srry i jus feel lyk chttin lyk diz..dw ill transl8 it layta orn. omdzzz anz called me peng u noe....imagine dat..me..peng...wtf? bre ppl commentin ma flickz 2 sayin dey r buff n shit lmao -omdzz am changin bree!! science woz bre jks innit wit em jowkz baat andreas n hiz lil chiwawa...woof woof lmfao! kim go n play fetch wit his lil twig rofl! err wot else wz there? rifs bod matee....so pengg, arrr hes gt sekc abs u noee 6 pax ahhh, ma gym buddy. kim sed aite..she sed dis nt me lol, get im 2 tke off iz top n stik im in frnt ov da tredmill n all da gyaldem r gna b runiinn lyk maddd for hiz bod looooolll!!!!!! ma cuz innit got hit u noee by sme blk magik shitt bless im get well soon yerhhhh. _____________________________________________________________________________ Alrighty then, I just had to get that out of my system. I'm pretty sure I blogged about this on my private blog but I want to tell you too, you know Anz right? Amir's friend the one who looks like he's 30 ears of age but as a matter of fact he is only 18. I changed my display picture and he doesn't talk to me anymore and then all of a sudden this happened. I didn't entertain him because I don't like him (See who says I can't control my flirting? I only completely loose control over my flirting when it comes to Sleeq) Anz: hey you look nice there you no Then he asked me if I was still going to Sermin's Pimp & Hoe party and I said that I might be going, so he sked me what I was going to wear and I replied "Bra n knickers" 'cause that is what a hoe would wear- it's the theme. Anz: i defo gota come just to see you init After that I asked him what he was doing and he said he was outside in his boxers aiting for people, curious, I asked who he was awaiting and his reply was.. Anz: yh sum times init .... my rents lol or u i wishdlol ![]() Then he asked me i I have a boyfriend & remember I have no feelings for Anz nor do I think he is even moderately good looking, I sort of dislike him you could say and I told the truth that I was single but crushing on an 18 year old. He tought it was him and I burst his bubble that it was Alyph and Syarif and just too add insult to injury I change my display pcture to that topless pcture of Rif that I have and I said that I doubt I will get either of them and then he said... Anz: if it dnt work out rember im ere lo messin Messin? I don't think so, you're preverted kid I swear down. He was in Year 11 and his girlfriend was in Year 9 I mean how wrong is that? He thinks I actually believe he is messing around? Hello the master of flirting knows every trick in the book. After that we started talking about our 6th form college and I asked him where he was at and he told me that he was still at Crown Woods Anz: oh just easyer n i didnt look anywhere else where u gana go Yuck, you perverted freak! There are only a few boys I let get all over me and trust me you are NOT one of them. I then asked him about ideas on what to get or Syarif and Alyph. Rai: oh hey....what do boys like to get as ? Oh shut up man. Then later on that night he texted me saying "Kool u ayte? u were lookin bear peng u noe" I'm just like eeew whatever! But if that was Alyph saying I was peng I'd be replying to that text in like a heartbeat. One more thing that I had to tell you is that I chatted with Alyph on MSN right and he usally takes so damn long to reply but this time he just replied in a heart beat, I tolf him how I thought Rif's body was so sexy and I asked something; but I can't quite remember what it was and he said that he "wasn't going to talk to me about this because it would spark competiton between them" alamak so kesian. Then I asked Alyph if "Forever" by Chris Brown was good and he said he liked it a=so I asked him where he downloaded it from and he sent it to me saying "You can download it from me :)" and I didn't even ask him. It's sos sweet bearing in mind I pissed him off earlier about the gym thing haha. Aww I love him and Syarif too. Kathryn is so lucky to get Rif! Labels: Alyph, Anz, chatspeak, random ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
