I have GCSE O levels in about 2 weeks and I'm sitting here with my laptop absolutely wasted. Hey Rif has abs you know
wow so freaking hot! Bahh....not in te mood for anything really..was supposed to fix my comp but I really can't be bothered.
Heads up I'm doing a poll, I'm have two parties which I have been given the green light for my two parties. One is exclusivly for VIPS only- which is a pool party to be held in mt hometown SINgapore, emphasis on the "Sin" part hehe & the other which is for my whole social network- which I'm currently debating about, I'm either going to host it in Singapore or KL. I really want everyone to be there so I want it to be in Singapore.
I'm planning ahead of time and so I need plenty of help like...how do I contact Taufik's manager I really want him to perform!
Ummm what else was there to tell you about? Oh the theme I'm thinking all white- P.Diddy style or black and white but it's formal so no trackies n baggy T-s, toodles...I have to talk to Freaky Z n Rauzan about booking them kisses darlingss xxxxxx
˜Rhiandoll.
}