

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 28 May 2008 || 6:30:00 pm
o1. At what age do you wish to marry? 25-30 ish I don't know, why don't you ask Allah and tell me what he says. -.- o2.How many children do you want? 2! One boy and one girl, I've picked names already ROFL. Alana Tiffany Chantelle & Cortez Zachary Tyler o3.What I want most now? That partay! o4.What are you future plans? Become a a tramp living ina cardboard box! ROFL, on the level erm be a sucessful accountant making lots of Chaching! o5. If you can have 1 more dream to come true, what will it be? To be able to know that I can support my family and give them everything their heart desires. o6.What are you afraid to lose now? My family & friends. Not to forget my wardrobe! o7.Do you believe in being in love forever? Totally. Just ask...ermm...my Great Grandmother when you've bit the big one ;) o8.If you meet someone you love, will you confess to him/her? I'm not going to waste my breath until I'm certain they feel the same way. Lebih baik I use my breath to sing Sleeq songs. o9.How strong (in your heart) can you be? I can be as strong as I want to, as strong as an ant, bull you name it! 1o. What are the requirements that you wish from the other half? There are too many to list! You'll be here all day darling! 11.Which type of person you hate most? Anak melayu who go blondie blondie thinking they are American. 12. Do you cherish every single of your friendship? No, why should I cherish the friendship of those who don't cherish mine in return? Eff that man! 13. Do you believe in God? Is water wet? -.- Like duh. 14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? I would say family, but like I said before they aren't "things" so I'm going to say my stuffed toy kitty that my Grandmother got for me when I was 2 & my lcuky jade pendant that my Great Grandmother left for me. 15. Do you find it necessary to have a boyfriend/girlfriend? Not yet, I can live without one..I mean Eff boys let's all be lesbians! They ask for too much anyways lol. 16.What do you want your friend to be like? I don't know because all of my friends have different qualities that I makes them unique and special in their own way. 17.What kind of friend do you hope to be in your friends' eyes? A good one that can always make them laugh, listen to their problems and be there if they want to vent and let everything out. 18.Try to type "Kitty" with your elbows k,iktty 19. If you're feeling low one day, who will you go to? Either be alone or my girlfriend, sister, twin, babe named Livvy. 2o.Tell me a secret. You nosey thing! Give me one good reason why I should...nope not good enough but I'll tell you one anyway: I can't handle rollercoasters man, they give me this weird pukey feeling that's enough to make me faint. Ok done.Now I have to tag 8 other people (who have to do this but change one question to their own to make it 20 qns still). Do or die. KIDDING(again)! o1.Hazzyq o2.Arnya o3.Fana o4.Sufiah o5.Abg Firhan o6.Aqy o7.Fiza o8.Who ever!!! I ran out of people! Labels: survey ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
