

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 28 May 2008 || 5:58:00 pm
1. What is the most important thing in your life? My family, without them I wouldn't be here and I would die for them. 2. What is the last thing you bought with your own money? A trolley full of junk food from Co-op! 3. Where do you wish to get married? In Singapore, obviously! 4. How old do you think you’ll be permanently owned by your lover? NEVER!, no lover of mine will EVER own me! I own myself and them lol. 5. Are you in love? Not at the moment? 6. Where was the last restaurant you had dinner? Pizza Express..and it was lurvleyy 7. Name the latest book you bought? Stravaganti: The City of the Stars (A great read!) 8. What is your full name? Noor Raihan Binte Alias, remember the name ;) 9. Do you prefer mother or father? Mother obviously! My so called "Daddy" can go and piss off somewhere and I really don't care. 10. Name a person that you really wish to meet in real life for the first time. Ashley Tisdale, definately! Or Chris Brown, which ever. 11. Christina or Britney? Break the Ice Britney no duh! 12. Do you do your own laundry? Haha! You're kidding me right? 13. The most exciting place you want to go? Singapore, the country has "Sin" in it. Need I say more? Asia's sin city, Lion city, Singapore..yes that's the place! 14. Hugs or kisses? BOTH! 15. Point out 5 things about the person who tagged you. •Alyph Abdullah's future wifey. •Lives in Siaoland. •She loves Sleeq...like really really love. •She's the cutest thing that's on track & field. •She's muy little pwincess ;) 8 things I’m passionate about •Music •Literature •Food •Cats. •Environment? •World peace •Fashion (Couture and high fashion) •Badminton 8 things I say too often •Phark it. •Whatever. •Yearittee •The way that.... •Oh my days! •WTF?! •Yerr •I'm abit slow today. 8 books I’ve read recently Last time I read was in Primary school okay? 7 songs I could listen to over and over again •Break the Ice- Britney Spears •Jumpin'- Keke Palmer •Party People- Nelly ft. Fergie •Masanya- Sleeq •Touch my body- Mariah Carey •Pilihlah Aku- Sleeq •When I'm alone- Sleeq 8 things I learnt last year. •Don't open your big mouth •Never walk infront of a speeding 4 x 4 •Always wear heels or dolly shoes with skinnys •Boys are pains in the butts •Homework was designed to torture you •Walking backwards in a busy pavement is not a good idea •Chris Brown rules all •Some boys are hot 8 people you tag •Aryna •Fiqah •Aziqa •Fiza •SV •Nurul J •FILS •Aqy Labels: survey ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
