

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Thursday, 8 May 2008 || 2:53:00 pm
![]() It's not often that I get stressed out but I'm so scared of making those little silly mistakes during my real exam and me getting and A...I'm so scared because I don't want an A, I want and A*! I know it seems really bratty of me but the truth is that I don't want to disappoint Ms.McKenzie =(. Ever get the feeling that you are missing something extremely important? I've been feeling that alot lately and I'm not sure why. I know I'm doing everything that I need to...but I can't help but feel I left something out. I still need to find a venue for my party and Mother is suggesting I do it at Royal Plaza on Scotts- I don't know about you but I think that's a superb venue! I can picture it my girls, my artists and I arriving and the party being so sikk, like the biggest party ever to hit Singapore! For those of you who think I can't pull this off then you don't know me very well because I'm going to make it so sick you don't even know, like some next level private party lol. Just watch me bitches. ![]() There's this feeling inside of me, I don't think it's love but my Mother seems to think so. She seems to think that my affection for him has gone way past a puppydog love thing but I don't know. I don't know if I love him because...well I haven't met him before so I don't know if I'm going to feel that "magic" when I'm actually with him but one thing's for sure...he's super cute! =D I saw the video for Sleeq at the Protege thing and they were so cute. I seriously think I'd be so lost without them- I didn't really have a chance to talk to those other role models of mine, aside from Raihan and I love Abang2 Raihan 'till this day. Damn those Rabbani and Hijaz or stealing Raihan's songs and getting the fame for it...it's not like they are even that good. Raihan are the original and can never be replaced! I currently find that I have an obsession with makeup , not at school but just when I go out. I've never really took the whole "because every street is a catwalk" seriously but lately it seems I'm determined to look my best anywhere I go! Even to the bloody dentist, I'm sure it's a teen thing though and I'm just really late starting these things- figures. I've been amending my guest list here and there, just tweaking things a little and I'm roughly going to have about 100 guests (including performers). Here are the details that I've figured out so far: Date: Somewhere between the last week of March and mid April next year. Venue: Royal Plaza on Scotts/Mount Faber/Hayatt hotel Time: Party- 6pm to 10pm Dinner after party-10pm to 11pm at the latest. Theme: Black & white street formal. For ladies roughly dresses like these: ![]() ![]() But in black or white and then add some street style to it, like thick buckle belts, real high heels, lots of ice ;), crop jackets over it and stuff. As for the boys, look below because that is exactly the image I had in mind. Although the theme may change, depending on which dress I get for myself lol! ![]() ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
