

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 14 May 2008 || 8:21:00 pm
![]() (Hugs & Kisses) It just dawned on me..I'm from the hood hehe. I'm a Southside girl. You'd think after 12 years of living here I would have known sooner- bet you're wondering how I finally figured it out? Umm for starters I went to visit my Aunty & Uncle who live in Oxford and the people there are so posh! We went to a theatre even and everyone spoke Queen's English, man I felt out of place. Then the other day my friend recorded my voice and I sound so "common" *hiss*! So yeah, southside B) Anyway I went blog hopping again (You'd think I'd be revising like a mad woman with GCSE O levels 4 days away but nope, I'm blog hopping) so anyway I had my music for my blog uploaded on Music Uploader.org not too long ago right? You all remember that, don't you? Well I went around and half the blogs I went on had music from Music Uploader.org, didn't think much of it until I changed over to the iPod flash fetish and went around bloghopping and then suprise suprise half of them are on my flash fetish- the iPod ones to be precise, gosh! I want to be different so I'm changing it again, when I can figure out what other sites I can use lol. Why is it every thing is the same whenever I change it? It's not fair! I'm not a trendsetter- or is it just by sheer chance? Fuck knows. Something really weird happened, blog tracker. Some person from Oslo keeps on comming from my site through Fil's friend's site and he doesn't even have my link on his page (o_0) messed up. ![]() (Flick) Signed alot of t-shirts today! Can't really be bothered to sign anymore pfft, don't even want to bring mine in for signing- why do I want some of those people signing for? Blergh I don't want to remember them! Man, I miss Abang Firhan so much! Eh the recipe poisonous lorr, if I get poisoning I blame you horr! I think I've finally over him as many of you will be glad to know, why? I don't know but it's his attitude that's pissing me off. If I was living in Singapore I don't think I'd get even half the attention he's given to me, I don't want to be hooked on Everyone's bought their prom dress! I've been eyeing one but I have to wait until ater 11th June. You know what? I really have to stop idolising, talking and thinking to those stuck-up local artists in Singapore- why I idolise people like him I have no clue! I mean ok not all of them are stuck up, take Sleeq for instance & Hyrul Anuar they are really nice! But someone needs to stick a rocket up his arse and watch him fly off to the Moon. Ooh yeah, thanks to those who sent me those songs! Now all I need are: Party people- Nelly ft. Fergie Break the ice- Britney Spears Sorry, I just need to talk about this because it's really annoying me! I talked to him on MSN and whenever I talk about him he replies as quick aas lighting but whenever I just want to talk normally it takes forever for him to reply! Ok yes you're a star I get it but the world doesn't always have to revolve around you, there are other people more worthy of the limelight ok? Hey! Open you're eyes, you are a local star and you're not all that other local stars could put you to shame with their voices and I'm sure my cat can sing better than you when she's hissing at rival cats! Kiss my gluteous maximus loser! I'd love to watch Sleeq school you! Labels: him, Sleeq, songs, trendsetter ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
