

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 11 May 2008 || 9:32:00 pm
Rightt, I'm blogging for the second time in one day. I must be quite bored T_T save me! Anyway I've taken extra precautions to make sure that NO ONE from school ever drops by this blog through Google or anything like that. Once is enough la!If anyone has these songs please send them to me? My main computer is still not working and I want these songs on my iPod so bad: Church- T-Pain Party People- Nelly ft. Fergie Break the ice- Britney Spears Umm, the party thing seems like it's becomming a reality rather than a fantasy and I absolutely can't wait- let loose lah! *Squeals* I can't wait for Livvy to come so we can go out and find a job together hehe, the sooner the better. 3pm on 11th of June 2008 will officially be the best day of my life so far..you know why? Because O level I dah habis yahoo atas pinggan bawar sudu kekeke. Haii necklace tuu cantik right? *eyes necklace* just wait for me a little longer haha. I just had another weird idea for my party- you all kena bring dates tau especially my VIPs who'll ride in with me kalau you tak dapat nanti I yang set you up tau...mana tau kalau I nak sabo you kan haha jadi to be on the safe side you all better carik dates tau hehe! So far everyone that I've told about the party thinks it's going to be awsome- I hope it'll be able to live up to all the high expectations sey! But today Mother checked out that sweet ride that Aziqa found for me and we looked over the rates for my venue. We found out it can only fit 80 people-alamak! Macam gini looks like I kena cut down my guest list aiyoyoyo! Not going to happen lah, if anything my guest list is going to increase to 200 so I can get the bigger room wheee! I've got the art of winding up Mothers pefected to a tee. HAHA, so jahat kan? No la I'm an angel at heart really. I wish someone I knew went to that Junction 8 thing so they can tell me how brilliant Sleeq were! That's all I want to know haha. I'd give alot to watch them perform live they mean so much to me & everyone I know has it in their minds that I have an obsession with Sleeq. I never did tell you the story about how I got to know them right? Well since I'm so bored I'll share it with you. ![]() First you know how I like to make fun of those half-baked Singapore rappers, those gangster tahi kucing right? I spent some time with my Mother just laughing away at those funny Singaporean gangsters and how they thought they were good. Then during my 2 week Easter break last April by cousins, well they are my life long friends but we are just like cousins now, came for a 2 week holiday. It was really nice and then on the last day while we were waiting for the taxi to come and pick them up to catch their flight back to Singapore we went on Youtube and they showed me the "latest" music videos in Singapore. Then they searched for Sleeq and showed me their video when hey sung the cover song for Chris Brown's "Gimme That" and I though it would be one of those goofy Singaporean rappers again but to my suprise they were quite good. I listened to more of their songs and asked everyone in Singapore if they knew anythng about them. Then I got on to their Friendster and Myspace. The pictures were very old and when I saw Syarif I was like "Alamak apeje, bukan nyer sexy like everyone says" and then I got on to Alyph's picture in the grey hoodie on the mic and I was like "ALAMAK CUTE NYER" and then Syaidah told me that they actually went to the same polytechnic as her and she would take me to see them on my trip to Singapore later on in August of that year. As soon as I was there I met up with the triplets and their gift to me- a Sleeq EP from Muzika haha. Then the very next day we went TP, kesian Syaidah man she took the day off school for me tau! We went Alyph hunting but to no luck so then we went to a shopping mall in Tampines instead and then Syairah & Syarfah rang us and said that Syarif was in the class next to her and we quickly bought a few gifts for them and on the way I met an old friend of mine who also went TP. I saw Syarif for the first time through the window of his class, the first thing I did was hold on hard to Syaidah and scream my head off! Then we waited outside his class for it to finish and he was on the phone and we were like crap then... Alamak I went off track so sorry. Ok take care bye bye! Labels: Sleeq ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
