

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 9 May 2008 || 4:45:00 pm
Last night at about 11pm I got a call from someone I had missing for so long but I had to endure life without him because of all the contraversy surrounding him. He initially asked if we were on study leave yet and I couldn't reply back because I had no credit & just when I was about to dose off and I felt my phone vibrate and all of a sudden "Magic this wish, magic this wish..Potions potions this is crazy" I answered it and it was Amir. The first words that came out of his mouth was "I miss you" so naturally I replied "I miss you too" then we started catching up and stuff and he said we could work together at River Island in Bromley. I'm talking to him on MSN right now: Aiyo just like old times lah. So I think the venue for my party is pretty much confirmed at Royal Plaza on Scotts and I've decided to tweak the dresscode for girls in to something like this, to they can match the boys in streeet formal. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
