

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 17 May 2008 || 4:42:00 pm
![]() (Flickz) It was a hell of a great last day, pictures pictures and more pictures! I have my first GCSE O level examination on Monday and it's Maths and Religious Studies. I got my T-shirt signed like everyone else in the end. I think I might actually miss EGS but Townley is going to be so sick. ^^ Do comment the pictures on Friendster ok? I skipped school yesterday and went shopping at Bluewater to find a prom dress. I saw the most loveliest dress but it was too big for me *sigh* I guess I'll find one a little later on then. Might as well tell you all that I got a new computer teeheehee. It's black and so SLEEQ. It looks so pretty! ^^ & I love it to bits, the keyboard is so sikkle! I have a new nephew and I think his name is Adam, but it's not confirmed yet. So while I was at Bluewater yesterday I went to the "Build-A-Bear Workshop" and make a special bear for my darling new nephew. It's light blue and has a dark bluw and white footy kit with ball and shinpads! I need to take a picture of it before I send it off just to show you how cute it is. After the lady stuffed it she told me to pick a silk heart, make a wish and kiss it: as stupid as it may seem I thought it was so cool and closed me eyes to wish for the best in life for my newphew and I hope that one day he'll grow up and be a fine young man. Then I kissed the soft silk heart and so did Mother, two different shades of lipstick now plastered on the silk heart forever with all the wishes. Then the lady stuffed it in the teddy bear and sewed it up. ^^ Cute right? He's my first young nephew or young relative. I already know he's a sexy little baby, going to be like his parents. Yeh. I love my little nephew so much it's surreal, I can't wait to meet him! Bless his little cotton socks, when I get a picture of him I'll share it with the world! He's my newphew! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
