

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 13 May 2008 || 7:43:00 pm
Ole! That time has finally come! After 11th June it's time for me to say goodbye to my worst nightmare that is Eltham Green Secondary. Prom & graduation comming up, care to accompany me? Lol I can bring 3 people, oh Sleeq! LOL! Not long left until my first exam and just the thought of it makes my stomach tie itself in tight knots *pengsan*. Was talking to my dear Fiza-Not-O earlier and she knows the bestest DJ ever in Singapore history Miss. Fiza-O! She is so going to be the DJ at my party! I don't know the date but the party is so on! I was blog hopping, at least I think that's what the Singaporeans call it- anyway most people write like essays you know and here's me writing only a few paragraphs with hardly any emotion: I don't think I' Anyway I was talking with that crazyily mad girl, Aziqa, today and like Fiza they both tried to teach me Singaporean manners because it seems that I've forgotten them and I really want to fit in when I get back to Singapore lol. But I mean I do find their rules abit harsh- I mean no hugs and french kisses?! I can't survive out there! rofl. Gahh! Speaking of Singapore I think everyone is right Syarif has a nice ass and if you don't believe me hop on over to Nurul J's blog and check out that sexy picture of Syarif's behind- hot or what? Doesn't it just make you want to give it a good smack? lol. Oh my god he's growing a goatee! What is up with guys and goatees? First Taufik, now Syarif who next? Alyph? Lots of people think the goatee is hot but aiyo it adds so much age to you! Not sexy sey, I might just edit those goatee pictures and make them goatee-less rofl. Wonder how long they intend to keep it for? I hope they don't keep it so long that it looks like one of those old apeks haha! I don't know why but it just doesn't click for me haha although I can't deny that Syarif is forever hot..just makes you faint, in fact...*faints* I e-mailed XS.ONE through Myspace and they seemed keen on performing at my party but they still didn't tell me how much it would cost (-_-" pfft. Min also hasn't got back to me yet, I think I'll call them nearer to the date. Did you hear the news? About the killing in Lee, yikes so close to me and the school he went to is just behind Sainsbury's up in Eltham dangg! Makes me shit myself just thinking how close it is to me. *eep* Abang Firhan misses us! He sent me a message on FS saying he had a dream that he was here with us in London. I miss him too, we just crap like no ones business on MSN & I'd just love to do it in real life- my Nenek's side is so changgeh! My atok's side ada sikit stiff ah susah nak ketawa. Not my thing! I want to be free and have fun- yay me! lol I was all envious at SV with those pictures of Sleeq, so hot, so sexy, so close and yet so far (T_T). Note to self: Slap Alyph & Syarif's arses. Yes. Will do. ROFL! Mummy!! I need a dress for graduation and prom!! Unkiee!! I need shoes for graduation and prom!! Auntyy!! I need accessories for graduation and prom!! Nanny!! I need a bag for graduation and prom!! Oh by the way I'd like to mention that I have a new nephew, he's my first. I think his name is Adam and I love him to bits- I can't wait to see a picture of him no doubt he'll be a sexy baby hehe. Some random kid just added me on MSN and just to tell me I had curves (o_0) it's quite scary how he got my e-mail apparently a friend of a friend of a friend and you know the list just goes on a on, blocked and deleted! Oh speaking of all this a funny thing happened yesterday, I was walking up the stairs kat my sekola ah and then some kid just grabs my bum so I just grabbed his collar and said "What's your effing problem you little prik?!" or something along those lines- don't really remember and then he just looked at me, bewildered and I let him to running off, priceless! I love tormenting people who think they are so hard wakakaka! If you are going to grab someone's bottom at least do it right or don't do it at all. Oh hey remember no telling anyone about the party yet, I have plans ;) BIG plans for the reveal ok. Shh, zip it. Good night/evening/morning where ever you are! Labels: EG, gcse, random, Syarif, syarif's sexy bontot ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
