Well it's pretty pathetic. I was too busy creasing my way through the video to actually focus on what was said...although umm, I can't really understand American talk o_0.
That fat
(I don't mean fat in the good way either) retarded guy at the end got me and Mother creasing like mad!
OMGZ!! the only highlights for me were my Richard J and Alif. Hurray finally some talent!
Fiza was right...but overfed is an understatement! Well I don't think what
they do can actually be classified as "rap" no offence. Well I'm trying to say this in the kindest way possible, it's constructive criticism deary.
My Mother got quite pissed that those two people referred to the girls as
"chicks" and she has a right to be. Chick is an ancient word, they want to be hip they gotta know the lingo you know? It's a gyaldem/wifey/gash = plural/girlfriend/girl well that's how it is in England. Is it the same in America..oops I mean Singapore. *sarcasm* I totally forgot I was in Singapore because their accents were so good *end sarcasm*
Oh hey just thought I should say I got the
H I G H E S T M A R K I N T H E S C H O O L for my Maths coursework. Thank you boys! I've beat the best, ultra nerd man!
Labels: definition, maths coursework, school fight
˜Rhiandoll.
}