

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 30 May 2008 || 10:40:00 pm
![]() (Flick) Hey you! Raii's got her tickets for T-Pain in London at the 02, have you? There's going to be a special guest- fingers crossed it's Chris Brown or Akon or Lil Mama or Flo-Rida! Wheee! *Gasp* should I post this here or not? I will anyway, I told iQa (iQa, iPod see the resemblance?) that I like this boy...no! Not Mummy's work friend, this Singaporean boy who's like 16 and he is taking his O level with my friend Hazziq. *grins* That boy is so cute, kinda reminds me of someone. I want him to be my date at the prom- but flying him over from Singapore isn't an easy task. Not that cheap either. Gahh being a teen is très complicated! Nelly, I hope he has a concert here soon. I like him \(^_^)/ & it's time for my annual contact list clear up on Friendster. I'm deleting people tomrrow- I take bets like last time hehe. I think there are a few I've been itching to get rid of! Like those who only add me to increase their friendlist, or add me just because I live in London or only to see my pictures. Like this kid named Fiqree, he looks like a girl! I was like OMG! He thinks he is so hard with his cap and everything and his dubbs are so crap! You're not gangster ok? Deal with it. There's also this girl lubna who was a friend of a friend. He's long gone now & he's a mat that pisses me off constantly on MSN! I even had to pretend to have a boyfriend and added one of my boys in the same convo with him, a self-confessed mat..unbelieveable. I rang Syarfah today, I didn't have any time yesterday the time went past so quick! We had a nice long chat to "lepaskan rindu" and it was so funny, like creasing and wet the bed funny! I told her the story about that manager and well...we figured if the act was going to cost more than the event put together it wasn't going to be worth it. If only she could do her attatchment here, it would be fantastic & she could live here for the 3 months- yippie! Uncle came today and got me a big big bag of sushi! *is pleased* and some poxy little 2 pence keychain from Norway, but I still love it hehe. He's finally back from Norway and we spent like half the evening taking the piss out of the people and their skis *evil laugh*. Then my Mother and I walked him out and two kids were having a fag outside, waved bye bye to Uncle and when I turned to go in one of those boys did that stupid fox whistle and I kept on walking and they did it again. I turned and gave them an evil look and shouted "Oii, you got a problem?" and they looked down- it was hilarious! What loosers...I want that boy so bad. Raii likeyy _ _ _ _ _ _. Shake ya tailfeather 'cause he's super cute! Good night darlings, Hugs & Kisses: Likkle Raii Dot Doodelzz Labels: him, Nelly, syarfah, T-pain ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
