

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 21 May 2008 || 7:50:00 pm
![]() (Flick") Ok my next exam is 2nd June, so I have some time to spare for blogging. Look at me, do you see what you did to me? Yes, that poem is an original. In fact I found it to be so fluent, more so than usual. Only a few people know who did this to me but I don't want any action taken, if I do I'll do it by myself but thank you all for your concern. I've done my English Literature, Maths (Non-Calculator0, Religeous Studies and Biology so far. Don't worry I won't even bother to comment about how well/bad I did on them. I told some of you the story, I can tell you too but not on here. 2 new VIP spots are now open for the party. Actually..well just one now. Think it could be you? ;) My throat is killing me, it hurts! I think it's because of all the crying I did and my nose is all blocked and stuffy. *sighs* For the past few days a female teacher has been calling to speak to me and I'm at an absolute puzzlement about who it could be. All my private tutors have my mobile number and contact me through that, the only other teacher I can think of would be ones from school..but why would they want to talk to me? I've officially left EGS and have nothing to do with them. They can't have a go at me for not going to school because Year 11s are on study leave. Baffling isn't it? Oops yes, I forgot to tell you I've deleted their numbers from my mobile phone, blocked them on MSN, ripped out his address from my addressbook, deleted their pictures from my computer & phone, erased their songs from my iPod, phone & computer and also deleted their messages to me, took down their framed picture. There's not a single trace left. ^_^ Ok I'm done here, off to watch Man U annihilate Chelsea in Moscow. Labels: broken hearted, gcse, party, poerty, random ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
