

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 30 May 2008 || 5:25:00 pm
1. What time did you get up this morning? 9:00AM 2. Diamonds or pearls? Diamonds are a girl's best friend, chyea! 3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? Meet the Spartans 4. What is your favorite TV show? I don't have a favourite..I have too many favourites. 5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Coco Pops cereal XD 6. What is your middle name? Raihan 7. What food do you dislike? Insects...those nasty little things! 8. What is your favorite CD at the moment? Chris Brown's Exclusive 9. What kind of car do you drive? I don't drive..yet..but if I did it'll be my Mother's Vauxhall Astra =D 10. Favorite sandwich? Prawn Mayo hehe- I'm weird yes I know. 11. What characteristic do you despise? Ahh...too many big words o.0...umm..errr..arrogance. 12. Favorite item of clothing? A skirt? 13. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would you go? Singapore, all day everyday! 14. What color is your bathroom? Blue like sapphires. 15. Favorite brand of clothing? Tammy, JL & Chanel 16. Where would you retire to? Dude..I'm only 16- I haven't planned that far in my life yet! 17. What was your most recent memorable birthday? All my birthdays a memorable man! =D 18. Favorite sport to watch? Ice Skating and Gymnastics oh not to forget Pro westling WWE! 19. Furthest place you are sending this? Singapore...most likely...or maybe Grandpa Stan in America? Wait? Is Singapore or America closer to London?o.0 pfft, thank God I didn't take Geography. 20. Who do you least expect to send this back to you? Good question... 21. Person you expect to send it back first? I don't know do I? 22. Favorite word? Yeahrittee 23. When is your birthday? 3rd January 1992 and remember that! 24. Are you a morning person or a night person? Night, it's the best time of day to be alive! 25. What is your shoe size? 3- I have small feet..I'm a small person ok so gimmie a break! 26. Pets? One cat named Sabrina, one adopted cat named Syarif who doesn't really stay with me. 27. Any new and exciting news you’d like to share with us? I'm going to see T-Pain!!!!!! 28. What did you want to become when you were little? A ballerina -.- 29. How are you today? Peachy keane, all my tutions have finished aside from Science. 30. What is your favorite candy? Must I have a favourite? 'Cause I love them all! 31. What is your favorite flower? Those really pretty ones, the Bird of Paradise 32. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? 11 June- End of exams! 33. What is your full name? Noor Raihan Binte Alias 34. What was the last thing you ate? Strawberry Cheesecake 35. Do you wish on stars? Yes..but there aren't any stars to wish on here! Just the blank, dark, black sky. 36. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Red! Love & Anger hehe. 37. How is the weather right now? Gloomy, but starting to brighten up. ^_^ 38. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Aunty Maria, from Spain =D 39. Do you like the person who sent this to you? No one sent it to me..I got bored and ripped it XD 40. Favorite soft drink? I don't like fizzy drinks, bring about to much wind in the front door if you get my drift. 41. Favorite restaurant? Every single restaurant in the blinking world! I love food! 42. Hair color? Black =) 43. Sibling? None! I'm an only child and loving it baby! 44. Favorite day of the year? Every day of the year is my favourite haha! 45. What was your favorite toy as a child? Barbie dolls, I still love them to bits! 46. Summer or winter? Both! Summer 'cause of the Sun and bikinis and beaches and winter because of the snow angels, snowball fights and fun times! 47. Hugs or kisses? I like both. 48. Chocolate or Vanilla? Chocnilla...A mix of Chocolate and vanilla XD 49. Do you want your friends to email you back? I don't remember writing an e-mail to them in the first place o.0 50. When was the last time you cried? Last night at the Steve Wilko's show 51. What is under your bed? I don't really look under there, my guess is dust bunnies and old homework that I "misplaced" and never actually got around to doing, from when I was 13. 52. Who is the friend you have had the longest? Syarfah, Syairah, Syaidah & Aqy. I've known them all my life! I love them to bits! 53. What did you do last night? I got so drunk I can't even remember. Haha kidding erm I talked with Syairah 54. Favorite smell? Waffles, Coffee and freshly baked bread in the morning. 55. What are you afraid of? Centripetal force, yucky stuff. 56. Plain, buttered, or salted Popcorn? Butted *drools* 57. How many keys on your key ring? 972349871094. Actually, 2. 58. How many years at your current job? Me don't got a job boo hoo! 59. Favorite day of the week? Saturday =D 60. How many towns have you lived in? Define, "town". I have no clue... Singapore, Eltham, San Fransisco. 3. 61. Do you make friends easily? I think I do? 62.How many people will you be sending this to? No one, they can just rip it when they get bored..like I am now. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
