2 surveys + 2 posts x one day = mad bordem.
Anyway I just realized being a teen sucks especially when you're high with raging hormones! I just realized I have a crush on Mummy's work colleage who's like 21. I thought he was kinda buff when I first met him when I was working at Bluewater in year 10 for my work experience, then tonight my Mother asked me to add her friends on Facebook *shy* and I added him, he's well nice. Oh gosh *blush* it's that teen crush thing again and I'm sick of it- but if you saw him you'd know what I mean haha. Mmmm...should I tell Mummy?
Ok erm moving swiftly on, STRIKE ARE SEXILY HAUTE! That dancing kid was well good in Britains got talent I'm so happy they both got through to the semi-finals. I mean just check them out!
(
Strike) & (
George)
Look at them go! You should have seen George tonight with the rain and the dace it was way cool and Strike with the sounds track and the moves and the poses arrr fantastic!!
Oh my god! Something totally funny happened when I went Lewisham with Mummy! I was walking and this guy walks past me and proper does a 180 degree turn and looked in my direction & I'm just like
"Whaaaat?!" and Mother was already giving evils and she said "Korek mata dia keluar baru tau! Tak pernah nampak perumpuan ke?" Haha love my Mother she is sick! =D
Labels: Britains got talent, George, Jon E, random, strike
˜Rhiandoll.
}