

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 2 April 2008 || 8:06:00 pm
![]() Firstly note the new song, Chris Brown featuring Bow Wow "Run it". Sexy right? I'm like totally ill today, Alyph make me feel better? Haha. Just finished my Business Studies tutor & finished school on time today. By the way he talked to me on MSN today..no not Alyph ok? I'm praying with all my heart that Sleeq beats that Bugs Bunny kid (whom may of my girls dislike). Sleeq deserves to win and I'm going to continue saying this until APM! It was my last lesson of Volleyball today and it went too quickly for me although Mr.B said that he might put Volleyball on again next term and as the American's would say next week we have SPRING BREAK, is that correct? 2 weeks to just chill and maybe revise although it's highly unlikely I will. I know you think I'm young and naive Dontcha just love that song? By the way I am in love..in love with Sleeq, who else laa? Speaking of Sleeq- I just finished bloghopping and I thought I should edit my post a little and make it longer. It just seems that all my posts recently have only been one or two paragraphs. It's come to my attention that my last post about Alyph make a few girls jealous so all I have to say is- darlings he's just a friend ok? Don't get too jealous I don't get special treatment at all. I get treated like everyone else does just a regular so please don't get jealous. ![]() As you know I'm a fairy godmother/ guardian angel to many and I came across a wish today and rest assured that I will make it happen, just not soon but it will happen in time. I saw the video of Sleeq at Definition on Youtube, Alyph told me that Syarif was on an exchange programme which reminds me..I keep on forgetting to go and see Ms. Owen/Peters about getting a trip to see our sister school in Singapore. I think it's Tanjong Katong or Kentomen..or..actually I don't even know the name of the school I just know that my mother used to go there..and my aunty..and my uncle. Anyway my darling Alyph was sexily hot and carried those two useless thugs at the back through the whole performance! Let's see ..what else is there to write about? I'm hungry. Oh yeah we had a supply teacher today in Science it's the first day since ever Ms.E isn't in and we were like OhMiGosh we had some weird teacher and it just so happens that Edisan and Rosie were telling us about him..ironic right? So it was a double period of Science and I was bored out of my head so I took out my phone and played games, surfed the net and downloaded an internet browser on my phone. Yes on my phone, how sick is that? I figured went on Sleeq's Myspace, Friendster, bloghopping and most importantly I figured out how to use MSN on my mobile..hehe sikkle. I went online and talked with Aryna and Sufiah and some freak 30 year old who thinks I cute, yuck! Someone remind me to delete him 'cause I keep forgetting. Honestly it's scary. But anyway sorry girls I had to leave, I didn't realise that it was lunch time! Oh and Sufiah don't worry I promise when I get back we are going to go out and jam and get you a nice sexy boy who'll love you and be better than that ass. So forget about him and leave him in the past, girls don't need guys..but guys like him sure as hell need girls and his missing out on an awsome chick. ;) OMG! I just remembered Rosie told me, that kid (Aryna, Fiza, Aishah, Wana? Syairah, Syaidah, Syarfah you know who I'm on about the fat one la.) he claims that he is my cousin..haha funny! Then he keeps on bothering Rosie and asking her about me and what I'm doing..hello leave me alone I blocked you, deleted you, told you to piss off, threatened you with my boyfriend and it's amazing you still don't get it? I don't like you. Don't get it? J'detest vous! Non mi piace lei!No me gusta que usted! Ich weiss nicht, wie Sie ! Ik hou niet van u! I've said it in all the languages I can speak! Use a dictionary, use a translator anything just as long as you get the message. My heart belongs to Alyph and parts of it belong to Wan, Syarif, Taufik, Hyrul, Hafiz, Richard, Rain, Chris Brown, Bow Wow, Romeo, Usher, Ne-Yo but that's beside the point COLLECTIVELY my heart belongs to Alyph. Alif Abdullah & Ahmad Syarifullah: boys I love you! Ok I think I've achieved my "lengthy post" wish so I'll stop? Naww I have one more thing to say did you know that today is 2 cubed day? See for youself it's the 2nd of April 08- 02/04/08 : so mathematically 2 cubed would give us 8 because 2 x 2=4 and 4x2=8. A little bit of maths there but I just thought it was weird haha. PEACE! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
