

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 11 April 2008 || 11:49:00 am
Yay I finally got my new glasses but the delicate balance of mother nature has her way again..I have to go to the dentist tomorrow. Pssh. I spent like 3 hours at least crapping with that Diva Aziqa about things haha. But I went out yesterday and I bought enchanted on DVD and it had a holographic sleeve, so cool right? I also bought Chris Brown's new CD Exclusive it's super hot! What else was there to say? I think it was like a couple of days ago I chatted with my little Barbie girl Fana and he voice is just so adorably cute, like you just wanna pick her up and squeeze her! Hmm...Alyph was online and I texted the two people who are in love with him to get their asses online and they both missed him. Maybe next time. ^^ My computer's got a virus *BOOHOO* It just went mad yesterday. I came home and all the desktop icons were gone and so ws the menu bar on the bottom and I was like freaking out because nothing was backedup. Then I restarted it and everything was fine..but IE didn't work. Then I went on TB.net forum and closed a tab then like 30 new blank tabs came up. They kept on comming and comming and comming so then I just shut it down, gave up and used FF instead. Then I did an Antivirus search thing and like 40 detections for a Trojan Horse virus came up. Sheesh! Now everytime I open a new window/tab a virus detection comes up. Man it totally sucks. Yeah I gave up talking to Alyph for those who were getting jealous. Keep your pants on sweetheart I'm not stealing him from you although it's likely Aryna & Fana & Sufiah will. So that's it. I'm not talking with him, he's not talking to me so you don't have to worry. I've blocked him too so I hope you're happy darling. -_-. What else was there to say? Oh yeah I had a dream about Sleeq ironically. I dreamt that Syarif got married to some chinese girl he met on Friendster and they were both acting. I was just gobsmacked in my dream trying to figure out if it was a dream or reality. Then I dreamt of Alyph in a dark red/maroon baru kurung with a black songkok and a sampin and everything and then I touched his ass and he looked at me and laughed haha. Then I saw FILS while Alyph was online and I told her to tell him that I think he's got a sexy arse and I was going to smack his arse and he just laughed haha! I've been revising a little bit everyday..but you know what they say, sikit sikit jadi bukit. So yes I'm getting there. While crapping about Wonder woman with Aziqa she explained to me what a Mat and Minah is and a self-confessed Mat like me..yuck. I I e-mailed Tyra and Fiza-O yesterday. Yes Fiza the Ria DJ and Tyra Banks the pretty model/talk show & tv hostess. Doubt I'll get a reply though haha. APM prelude is on Friday and I wish that I could go, someone should really record them for me haha. America's Next Top Model cycle 9 final is this Monday- hurray! Come on Saleshia. Till then Allah is love, Lil' Rai. dot. dizzle ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
