

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Thursday, 24 April 2008 || 6:32:00 pm
Hmm, what have I been up too? NUT Teacher's union had a strike and I wa with Tom, Liam, Billy and Robert for 2 hours doing nothing. Thank Allah for MSN on my mobile. ICT and Business studies is fucked again. I'm taking it to Greenwhich council! Richard talked to me on MSN and he was like "You look gay in that picture" and I was in no mood so I replied "Yeah ok" and he replied "I'm just joking, you never talk to me" and I was just like "Yeah cause I wanna study bitch so leave me alone lol" and then he started getting dirty. Kinda went down like this. If you are under 13/14 you should probably NOT read this ok. At first Rich used his cousin's MSN account, then we switched. Richard: i'll stick my boner in ur face missy Very panjang I know, haiyo! Oh well that's all I wanted to share with you so you all in Singapore know why I am the way I am. That convo above, it's normal. Teens living in Britain have a high sex drive haha!! Kidding lol. Richardd you're such a jowkaa! OMDZ madness & when you read this my answer is NO! NO NO NO NO NO you ain't gna see ma boobs lool, get real! Labels: NUT strike, richard msn convo ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
