I'm bored, it's like 11pm and I'm not in lala land yet so I though I'd blog...again. So Lynn came today abit early and there was me sitting on the computer on MSN to Fana while typing a English Literature essay and stuffing my face with Spicy Chilli flavoured Walkers Sensation crisps with Chris Brown playing in the background. You can jus imagine it, plus it was sunny me and my shorts and string vest cross-legged on my computer chair, writing in proper Queen's english for my essay then *beep* Fana on MSN and I switch to the slag talk..2/10 of my fingers were useless because I used them to stuff crisps in to my mouth haha.

I did some descrptive writing with Lynn and it was an A grade but I have to work in my tenses..I tend to slip between past and present haha. Not my fault English is not my girst language haha.
Anyway, I should probably go and do my prayers now..maybe after this song gosh Chris B looks so hawtt! Hey I've just realised right that my GCSES are so near and I'm freaking out!
˜Rhiandoll.
}