Wow! So Richard hasn't stopped contacting me since last night! He took a picture of it and wanted to meet me today, he rang me and kept on reminding me to meet him outside McDonalds before school! So I came abit late and he was waiting for me already. Damn. He came and was like "So yeah I took a picture of it and if I win you have to give me something deal yeah?" so I replied "Depends what it is" and then he took my arm and took me in to the phone booth nearby. So we both crammed in to the tiny little phone box. I'll continue about this later...
I got two GCSEs in Business, both B's- shut up don't say it! I know it sucks and what's worse is that I did a retake in March 2007 and went down and got my fist ever D grade. Fuck.
Then one o my tutors ctually read my blog before it was provated, shit you know! Thank God I privated it!
Richarddd.....stop teasing me! Yeah I lost, stop rubbing it in my face I feel pissed aite but it's not real lool!!!
Labels: business studies dilemma, d exam resuts, gcse, richard msn convo
˜Rhiandoll.
}