

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Thursday, 3 April 2008 || 4:22:00 pm
![]() Spring break baby! Oh yeah partay! Also I wanna wish my girl Kimmykub a happy early birthday and I hope you tune on to CBBC to see Barney and Friends..Kim stop watching Mr.Blobby lool he is so yesterday! Haha (inside joke). I'm so not going school tomorrow, I just can't be asked you know? Socratic dialogue again..Ms.Hayden knows half the class won't be there so she's going to put our class and Mr. Ream's class together. My aunty is comming around soon, hopefully my Aunty, my Mother and I will go to see the famous Chef Wan! Yay! Why is it everytime I say "Wan" it reminds me of Wan Arshad? You know he totally hurt me..bad *sigh* I thought we were friends but I'm clever enough to know that he only likes me because I live in London and I have connection to pretty English girls who he wants to date, eh hello I wasn't born yesterday tau and I'm pretty sure my IQ is higher than yours so if you want to try again make sure you plan it out properly and I suggest you don't make it so obvious next time? Oh my I must tell you today I went to get my eyes tested and I wanted to ask for contacts but I forgot and in the end I bought myself some designer glasses whoots, they look so sik! Umm what else was there to tell you? Oh my god yerh I went bloghopping again right and so many of my girls are letting their flows out maynn I wanna do something to you know? *clears throat* ok let's give this a shot. It's quite crap, I'm not feeling any inspiration but when I need anything I draw it from Alyph so here goes. So you think your hard witcha gangsta rap n ur hip hop moves? Alyph was my inspiration yes, I based it on his performance at Definition..Alyph was amazing I though but those two boys or "tiang lampu" as my mother calls them is who it's really aimed at, Alif help me with the flow jer. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
