I actually managed to fool my whole class..30 people right Kimmy? ^^
I just got back, stayed after school for my oral assessment until 5pm *tired* but I did manage to snap a few flickz after the lesson when me and Kimmykub were totally mongged out like no ones business.

I miss Alyph seh, I just saw his performance on Youtube and not to be mean but he carried those other two performers on his back through out the whole performance in 2/3 songs! All they did was look rough in the back with the random "yeah, holla" popping out here and there.
Sleeq you are my boys and I want you to kick that Bugs Bunny's booty at APM 08. You are so much better, so much more talented and so much more sexy and also you make your own music. All little Mr. Bugs Bunny can do is croak on the microphone or whisper even. I love my boys so much. I love you and I miss you okay?
Oh and Alyph I'm not a mastermind la, I just offer suggestions you choose to do them because you love me kan? HAHA!! Joking babe!
Kak Siti showed me some
hawt actor..Korean obviously..Daniel something? Not as hot as my darling Sleeq but hot, no way Rain is much more hotter than Daniel but Sleeq blows them all out of the water.
*ahem* Andreas & Bradley: GAY PRIDE!
Haha love y'all really.
˜Rhiandoll.
}