

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 4 April 2008 || 1:10:00 pm
![]() You know I've always known that my grandmother works really hard and have so much patience. I didn't go to school today and when I woke up I check my e-mail and went on MSN and stuff then my Grandad comes in and asks me to accompany him down and he wanted my tea. My uncle already had a chat with him about being scared in his own house you know but it didn't really sink it. So I just went down and plonked myself infront of the door and watch him eat. Then I went down to have breakfast, wanted some cereal but there was no milk so I substituted it with chocolate soya haha..stil tasted nice though. Since Grandad drank my tea I washed it down with water. XD I got some chocolate chip bread from the fridge and an apple and sat on the couch to watch MTV Cribs. Before I could even take a bite out of my bread my Grandad was calling me T_T then my Nanny called me too. So I helped me Nan first she just wanted me to turn off the plug socket for the lawnmoer. Then I went up and Grandad asked me to put his porridge in a bowl and send it up to him because he took the rubbish out and had a blackout. So ok I did what I had to do and in my heart I was just like "Man I wanna eat". I was quite pissed off actually. But anyway moving on.. I don't think I'll be heading over to California with Aunty, or Singapore for that matter although I have been meaning to see one of my teachers about an exhange programme with out sister school in Singapore but our priorities at the moment are the renovations for the conservatory and the bathroom since the taps don't even work in the bath. Omg. -_-, then the shower just freaks out..you get in right and the water is so nice and warm and when you're just getting in to it the water become freezingly cold that you start to shiver in the bath and y ou have to wait like 5 minutes before the water is warm again. lol.I just got my press pass for the London Book fair and I' going to meet Chef Wan hopefully! Oh and my Mother was on the recent John Lewis newsletter- yay! I'll post it up here for you too along with my published book. There's one more thing I have to say. There is this cute girl whom I'm going to dress up as a Barbie doll. This Barbie doll has the perfect Ken named Alyph & her special friend is going to help her get a special date with her Ken doll. This Barbiegirl named Fana. Then after they are all happy ever after this Ken is going to take out another perfect Barbie doll named Aryna and all three perfect dolls will have fun on their triple date. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
