

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 6 April 2008 || 8:46:00 pm
It snowed today and I'm too lazy to post the pictures and videos up on Multiply but I will..eventually. I don't know why but everytime it snows I think of Alyph obsession or what? I tried to ring Fana today but the call wouldn't go through, then I tried to ring Aryna and again my call didn't go through. I want to speak with my girls Syarfah, Syaidah and Syairah but I'm not sure if they have moved houses yet, they are on holiday though. Speaking of holidays Syarif (Sleeq) is on a 3 week exchange program to Aussieland Austrailia cool ain't it? I've planned out my whole two weeks with revision so I don't stress myself out with revision when it comes to May lol. Fiqah and Aryna asked me what my tips are on learning at the Trèsleeq forum and well I don't actually have any tips. Don't ask me how I maintain a good grade point average I just do what I feel like you know? Bust my ass at school and do homework on the very day I get it and just chill out everyday and that's all really. I'm lazy and if you don't believe me ask my Grandmother lol! Below is a few special messages: Firstly to my sexy babes FILS I had a nice catch up session with her and I just wanted her to know that she deserves her spot. She is a star that was born to shine and she shouldn't dim her light for anyone, she should be tops because of all the work that she does and she has no reason to feel bad. She is the backbone of someone who is higher than her..without FILS that person would probably crumble and fall under pressure. She should thank you for being there babe. I'm always here if you need to rant ;) Next a special birthday message to my dear girlfriend Aziqa who celebrates her sexy 17th birthday today. If she reads this I want to wish her all the best for the year ahead and she is infact What else is there to say? Maybe I should do one of those pointless surveys? Let's see if I can dig one up later =) I can't wait for Thurday I want my new glasses so bad! Then I'm going to be stylin' and profilin' (tribute to Ric Flair) all the way to Earls court on the Monday to see Chef Wan with my Aunty and my Mother- hooray! I love Sleeq Sleeq yes I do now how about you? It's R to the A to the double I shake your booty and wave your hands up high! Lool ok I'm loosing it I think I need to join Fana and her boyfriend Alyph in Siaoland. Goodnight duckies ♥ ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
