MondayI think I posted about this. I went to the London Book fair to see Chef Wan but I ended up meeting another person who offered me an audition for a TV3 show- yay! So heres the picture of me and Chef Wan and my mother. Such a funny day out and I can't possibly fit everything on to one blog!
TuesdayWent to take Grandad out to eat at Arru Suvai. He hasn't been out in 11 years and I'm not joking, it's such a huge accomplishment for his 73rd birthday. Then we went shopping anf Grandad bought like 10 pieces of clothing excluding shoes! I was so happy he was finally getting out. Then something happened in the family that very day and I still am in dyer need of him♥
WednesdayNever in 12 years has Grandad been out two straight days! Today we went shopping again but at Bluewater and Grandpa bought more stuffs! Pics on my Multiply yeah ;)
Thursday Today was my day! Clothes shopping!! Some of what I bought are on my Friendster so do comment. There was one really cute blue top that I bought but mthe picture turned out bad- so no ones seeing that one hehe.
Ok today..I woke up to the reality that in a few weeks time I have my GCSE. *cry* Alamak! One more thing, that girl ah still jealous seyy. Pshh.
Labels: Atok bday, london book fair
˜Rhiandoll.
}