

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 7 April 2008 || 10:13:00 pm
Oh joyus day! Bianca has finally left America's Next Top Model sayanara! That's what you get for sabotaging Jenah! ![]() A red rose right..it symbolizes love (I think) and so many people are friggin heart broken it's bringing me down. It just sounds really emo to me I don't know why and I mean Emo in the Singaporean term in which it is athe shortened form of the word "emotional"..not the slitting wrists type of emo. I'm not trying to be mean or put anyone down but it's like a part of life you know? You win some and you loose some, if they hurt you so bad why do you stil like them? Why do you allow them to hurt you and torture you like that, I don't know what YOUR definition of love is but for me if someone tormenting me like that and ripping my hear to shreads it means they don't love me and I'll take my 3 inch heels and shove it up their goddam arse and say "Take that loser". Why let yourself be bought down? It's your life and it's your decision. Think about it, love Rai. Nearly Thursay *rubs hands* I want those glasses so bad! You think I can be an actress? I want to go to a acting summer camp in London, it'll be good for me don't you think? Sorta clashes though because I'm looking for a summer job but if I happen to land a acting job then it'll be a dream come true! I have this sudden urge to cut my hair short, but I want a frindge like Ashley Tisdale or Chantal/ Tyra (ANTM Cycle 9). But but but I'm going to have to wait until after my GCSE yeah I don't care about my looks now but after my GCSEs boy am I going to be working it ;) Hopefully lol. I'm going to head off to bed now after I do my prayers and pray for Sleeq's victory at APM. I hope my prayers will be answered. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
