

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 30 April 2008 || 8:55:00 pm
Shits been going on at school and for the first time in 2 years I had a fight, it was nice getting out there again and it's true what they say- once a good girl goes bad they ain't ever comming back. It was fun and the best bit is that I didn't even get caught...good girl yeah, well good girls are just bad girls that don't get caught duh! I have a feeling I'm going to have another fight tomorrow, I think I'm getting weaker because I havn't had as many fights as before but my mother is complaining about MY weight and she insists that I go to the gym on a weekly basis, ok so I'll start going to the gym I do need to loose weight and keep fit. Hmm..I wonder if Syarif is available to be my gym partner haha! So much shit going about about Kim and how she's being kicked out of the "goth/emo" crew because she's just stringing James along and after how she ruined Anthony's life the goths didn't take too kindly to it; especially as she wants to be with Andy hmmm. I hope Andy's smart enough to figure this all out. Everyone's bitching about it and I think it's going around the whole school it's like the talk of our half of the year group! I've been studying very hard and the possibility of getting A*s in Chemistry, Psysics and Biology is gone down the drain for me and alot of others. My teacher predicts a B but A is I can get above 95% for my unit 3 exams. Sucky. Aryna sent me cutte flickz of that Alyph kid and he's so adorable! Hey Aryna tenggok si Alyph sampai tinggal tulang aja! Jahat betul sey you ni. Haha. I also manaed to talk to Mrs. Alyph aka Fana I havn't talked with her for ages! She's well tall you know, I'm pretty sure she's taller than me! You want to know how I know? She took a picture of her and Syarif and I have a picture of me and Syarif and Syarif didn't even need to bend and I ony reach up to his shoulders pfft. I'm his shawty HAHAHAHA! Oh and I also wanted to hollarrr at my girl Aqy! She's got a man grats hunny bee! I read your blog and you are so lucky babe! Labels: gcse, school fight, Sleeq ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
