

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 22 April 2008 || 8:34:00 pm
![]() Ladies and gentlemen, My GCSE O Levels are about 4 weeks away. I But to all those Tresleeqs out there, Fana did a small interview- well one question only laa. She asked him what it felt like to win the "Artis Singapura Paling Popular" award at the recent APM and here was Alyph's reply. alyph: it feels so gooooood U GUYS ARE THE WINNERS LORR He loves you all! So cute right? He has a hot hair cut some more which makes him look even cuter! When Fana told me he thanked the fans I was just like "Awww". Oh my, I think I am in love with Jack. Yeah he's a crack addict but he's a smart crack addict. Mother please don't tell me I shouldn't mix with boys that are addicted to drugs because they are no good, mummy Jack may be a crack head but he's not as bad as you think. Sure he drinks like there's no tomorrow and can't live a day without some crack but he's got the brain of a genius! He is so smart and funny mother, I'm spellbound by his charm. I like him. Please don't tell me to stay away from him because they more you keep me away from him the more I want to be with him. Yeah he steals and does graffiti and swears in every sentence but the teacher love him and it's not doing any harm, right? Grandma, I'm sorry. I know you wanted me to be with a true Malay boy but kalau dah jodoh nak di apa kan? If it was ment to be then it will but if we were just supposed to be friends then I'll take it. I can tell- you all want me to be with a Malay boy right. I mean you all didn't mind when you found out about Ashraf and Alyph and how much I loved them and also when I was with one of them and you didn't mind: mother, isn't it the same with Jack?You tell me what's wrong with the picture? If he loves me and treats me well shouldn't you be happy for me? I don't understand, I don't see your point of view so please Mother make me understand and until you do I'll be with him, in his arms. C O R E B L I M E Y ! ! ladies isn't Frank Lampard and Christiano Ronaldo just so hot? Labels: alyph interview, christiano ronaldo, frank lampard, gcse, jack, tresleeq ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
