

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 16 March 2008 || 12:09:00 pm
Yay the new Skybox is here! TV is back haha. I miss Sleeq so much! I talked with Abg Hyrul yesterday he's so very the kelakar man, I asked him how he was and he replied "I'm doing good..as fine as alyph" HAHA APEEJEEE!! Ohh Abg Hyrul so damn funny lerrr miss him so much! He hasn't seen the tribute video yet =P & Fiza jangan lupa hantar DVD kayy? I finally got 'Millionwear' by Rauzan yesterday- yay! Thank you, you know who you are. =) Fiza just like totally left me in the dark about the Hyrulite gathering, she said she would update but nothing yet *sobs* I so wanna know what happened. All I know is that there was a few games that were set up to sabotage Abg Hyrul haha. She requesed that he wore the shirt I got him and I think he did- yay (again)! Voting for APM via texting closes today, let's hope and pray that Sleeq wins Artist Singapura Paling Popular & Lagu Singapura Paling Popular and that Taufik Batisah wins the rest haha. I left a message for everyone on my Friendster list to vote for Sleeq haha! I think I'll delete those who never talk, it's not that I'm that sombong but if you add me at least talk or leave a comment kan? So I just left everyone a comment and if they don't reply..I delete lah senang! Oh yeah..don't you think the person who plays Ryan in 'Love is Cinta' looks kinda like Aliff Aziz? I think his name is Irwansyah..but I'm not sure lol. Labels: Hyrul ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
