

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 30 March 2008 || 8:07:00 pm
I am so not cross-posting to Multiply so what I say stays here. This is like the third time I've been done for swearing because I forget this get cross-posted on you Multiply. Well that's not gonna happen anymore. Ironcally when I got told off they used "Fuck" too so if they used it I don't see why I can't. "Kena diri kau sendiri" I really don't care! There is nothing bad about swearing. Honestly what is swearing? It's a word..not like Allah said in the Quran "Ok everyone the swear words are: Fuck, bitch, cunt, ass etc don't say them". What are they? They are just words used to describe an emotion of anger. Nothing bad at all they are words same words like "if" and "hello" only they have more emotion to them that's all. Nothing bad at all, I don't see why it's wrong to swear afterall they are just words. Who said they were swear words anyway? Who made up this whole "swear word list" well who ever did, they clearly need to rethink it because "fuck" is just another word. Just because you think I'm disgracing the family by swearing it's not going to make me stop. If you think I'm bad then you better pray to Allah and thank him because at least I don't "swear" between every word like some people do. I tell you all that I know, it's not my fault it doesn't add up. Do I teach at that crap school? NO!!!1 If you think it doesn't add up then ring up the school and tell them about it not me!You're blaming everything on me when it's not even my fault. Our coursework and exams are marked me external or internal markers, I have no clue why don't you ask goddamit instead on fcking bombarding me. I don't know how he got a "B" and if you want to know so bad then why don't you ask him genius? Why put the blame on me? Blame the teachers, if we are not up to the level that the teachers say we are isn't it what they are paid for to teach us and get us up to that level? Why am I to blame? I'm doing all that the teachers asked me to and it's not my fault they want to dumb thing down to make their job easier. So they do less work and still get paid the full amount while we fail miserably. You don't understand do you? How much work I've put in and how they have taken it away from me, my chances for my dream course in 6th form, do you want me to fail? Because if you do than I will. What will it take to get you to see my point of view..that it's not my fault. If the teachers know the criteria then isn't it their duty to make sure we are able to attain the grades that they predict? If you still don't see my point of view then I have nothing more to say to you. Blame me all you want but I know that I'm not wrong. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
