
Hey! I'm still totally bummed about not getting to see Chris Brown but it's Livvy's sweet sixteen tomorrow and we're going to see "Game Plan" at the o2 arena on Friday hopefully! *fingers crossed* then I'm going to see Raihan at Royal Albert Hall!
What happened today? Nothing really. Oh but I did have quite a few laughs in Science, I posted some pictures up on Friendster to take a peek ok? Comment too! I keep on forgetting to put up my pictures on Multiply, well not really forget but it just takes so long I really can't be bothered anymore!
I personally feel that...I'm very boredd! Oh yeah I forgot to tell you..Andreas he's so funny! He was sitting infront of me and I stood behind him while Ms.Ellis done the practical right and then he kept on leaning backwards towards me and I took a step back and KAPOW he falls straight on the floor mwahaha! I think Billy took a picture of me in his milk bottle glasses =/ I hope he doesn't put it on Myspace though ahaha, even if I did put it on my Friendster! XD
ARGHH! Charli-Ann added me on Facebook my long lost girlfriend from the good old carefree Alderwood days.
˜Rhiandoll.
}