
Yeah so I finally had some time with the TV but as you already know my Sky box isn't working: so I decided to watch a DVD that I bought my previous trip to Singapore called 'Love is Cinta'. All my friends say that it's a good story. So I stuck the disc in and not even 10 minutes passes I cried. When Ryan had to leave for America *sobs*..I turned it off after Ryan's mum saw his body at the morgue, it's too sad. I was crying 'till I thought I was going to throw up! Oh mann I really don't feel to good, see too much crying is bad for you!
I'm currently talking to Mrs. Syarif
(Aziqa) aka Tyra Banks' twin the future America's Next Top Model winner! Haha! She's so fun on MSN & keeps me entertained haha! Love ya babe! Bintang giler haha!!!
˜Rhiandoll.
}