

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 15 March 2008 || 10:55:00 am
![]() I'm so sad, the TV is not working *sobs*. This is terrible saddening I need a moment. (1 second later..) Ok I'm over it! Firstly I'd just like to wish Lynn a huge "Get Well Soon" you are by far the best English tutor I ever had and I hope you have a speedy recovery & I need you here for my oral Christmas Carol exam, =) but no rush. I'm so buzy, it's like the time just flies by! I need to do my Maths, Psycics, Biology homeowork then read 'Christmas Carol' and annotate 'My Last Duchess' then I need to clear out my wardrobe and throw/donate those old clothes of mine! In addition to that I have to buy the tickets for the Raihan concert which is NEXT WEEK! Furthermore, it's the Hyrulites gathering today and they are going to show that video, I'm a nervous wreck! I wanna see if I can BEG Pak Busu to go back in July this year. I miss my friends so much and I want to be there when Sleeq releases Classiq. Everytime I talk to my friends I just miss them more and more, I wanna be there! Plus don't you think I deserve a holiday after the stressfulness that is my GCSE's? 2 whole months, 2 weeks or so back in Singapore and I'll probably find a job with Livvy. My second job..wayhayy! Now I'm thinking something in retailing but at the same time I'm scouting the internet for more acting jobs, you never know. I found some acting jobs but it's more of the reality TV show kind, hmmmm. I watched a funny flim last night called "Bujang senang" starring Saiful Apek and Yassin from 'Senario' so hilarous *king* HAHA! I saw my atok laugh last night and he hasn't in a while (only when he's talking to his siblings I guess) and my heart just filled with joy when he laughed, when he smiled. He was happy and that made me happy too! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
