

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Sunday, 30 March 2008 || 9:24:00 pm
Three posts in one day?! I think I've broken a record. Well let's being. I was feeling really down after that little accident but I rang him and he help me through it, he's just the sweetest thing ever! I was like in tears and blubbering and letting everthing out and he was so nice to listen to me and try his best to help me. He made me laugh so much that all my troubles drifted away and my tears were dry at the end and I had a smile as wide as the Atlantic Ocean. He told me a story and told me to "rendakan diri" and stoop for abit you know and he told me "One day you'll have children" and I was like "Apeje kau ni!" and he continued "Aku tenga serious ni, one day you'll have a daughter and she's going to get upset and call a younger Alif and he's going to tell her the same thing" and he told me to just let it out, keep it cool and tomorrow is a new day! I poured out my heart to him and he took it all in and comforted me when no one else was there to do to. (They were too engrossed in bombarding me) but Alif was there. We just chatted and chatted and somehow got on to the topic of Google Earth then he zoomed in my house and said it was a nice area. He searched for his house first and he was like "Woah woah woah woah chill chill..SIAO ah...ahhhh..omg..wow..cool....if I stuck my hand out and I saw it on there I'll flip terus siao." I thought it was so cute. Here's some secrets that we shared. Psst SV, he thinks you are cute. Like you are calm n cool evertime haha. Then I just teased him. Then we talked about Mexico and eating sand, which made me laugh a whole lot. He said that he was malas to go man haha. I can still hear his voice ringing in my ear with all those sweet & caring words. Thank you Alif for the laughs and the support, I truly treasure you. Labels: Alyph ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
