

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Monday, 10 March 2008 || 10:48:00 pm
Dontcha just hate those goddam chain letters that are just everywhere! You name it: e-mail, Facebook, Friendster, Myspace, Youtube, Multiply..EVERYWHERE! It's 10:50pm, I'm bored and playing games and this stupid contact on Friendster keeps on sending me those stupid forwarded messages. So I politely reply asking her to stop sending me any forward messages, 2 minutes later she sends me another bloody chain letter so I reply again telling her to kindly stop sending me chain letters and BAM she sends me another one, things to do with that whole friendship shit. Something like "If I don't get this back I understand" and "If you are true friend send this back to me" blah blah blah! Sheesh get a life you looser, I don't even know you! You are like a friend of a friend who I haven't even met and you are calling me your best friend? Get a life please. Finally I sent her a final warning saying that I would delete her from my friend list if she sent me any more forwarded messages and here's what she had to say about it: From: aini *cough* FREAK *cough*. There are so many things wrong with that e-mail I don't even know where to begin! FRIEND? Hello I don't know you, you've never talked to me before nor have I met you so I hardly consider us as "friends", secondly no one told you to forward pointless junk e-mails. You look like an adult, you should know that chain letters are nothing but a waste of space and no matter what they say no bad luck will befall you if you do not forward it. Why must I say that I shall delete you from my friends list? Well because you piss me off and don't listen..only on my final threat do you list and stop. Oh and your corny little ending just makes me dislike you more, what a pathetic attempt at reverse psychology and by the way your English needs to be polished off, I can just barely understand your penultimate sentence. I don't know why I'm just really pissed off about this, maybe because she doesn't stop! Even after I asked her nicely and politely, I had to get abit rough before she listened. It's so annoying! Oh I also have to clean up my Friendster friend list, too many people haven't spoke to me and I have around 100 contacts..WAYY TO MANY!..it's deleting time! Arrr this picture of Syarif is so hot! *faints* You know I'm just like going to book the WHOLE of Beats Society for my birthday right? Haha or at least Sleeq, Taufik, Hyrul, Krazie Starr, Richard J and Wan Arshad ayee ayee.˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
