

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Tuesday, 25 March 2008 || 7:49:00 pm
I don't know why but I think he is awsome. I don't know who got me in to him either but yes I like him. He goes by the name of Rain or Bi [Bee]. I saw this video and it was so amazing. He's a really good dancer and he sounds good to, if you put aside the fact that I don't understand Korean. XD but it's true what they say that music is a universal language. *sings* The rain is comming through the rooftop! Hehe I had that song going through my head the whole day and it was quite annoying seeing as I only knew 6 words haha. But wait, "Sleeq, what about them?" I hear you asking...uhh Sleeq who? KIDDING! How could I forget about my Sleeq boys, Ess Ell to the double Eee Que. Ok la I'll say this straight up: Rain, Corbin Bleu, Lucas Grabeel and people like that is just a passing trend & they just so happen to be totally hawt however Sleeq will forever be engraved in my heart! I won't forget them, they are not a trend but a huge part of me. Psst..asmaradana. Haha. Nothing much happened in school today just the usual, oh by the way I am now an official author and I have a piece writing published in a book that is on sale. Yup that's right! I'll even scan it through for you when I have time. =D I got my GCSE timetable and I'm so scared, it's like 6 weeks until our GCSEs you know..after my last exam I am getting the hell outta there but I received bad news. Yesterday, as you know, I tidied up my room and I found the prospector thing for Townley and I went through it and I nearly cried! I found out that you need at least a B in ICT to get in to the course and I got a C, DAMN YOU MR.MANSBRIDGE! Arghh wtf?! Now he's not even my Business Studies teacher and we have Mr.Iguay again, Mr. Mansbridge said that I was down for a distinction but Mr.Iguay put me down as a Merit! Argh totally down graded and I feel so pissed. My work is all over the place and I really want to continue Business Studies and ICT and fucking Mr.Mansbridge and fucking Mr.Iguay ruined my chances at Townley! I hate them so much, I hate my school so much and I wish they would just tear it down to spare future generations the humiliation and disappointment of attending E.G. I hope they are happy they've ruined my future bloody cunts. I'm so not happy about this and I'm telling my Uncle and Mother and I hope we can do something about this. Lynn I need help..I also have my Christmas Carol oral assessment on Thursday and as if that is not enough I also have my English speaking and listening oral assessment on Thursday too. *sobs* ![]() Argh Amir just texted me again. I thought it was going to be the end and it was going to well for me *sigh*. He said texted me asking if we had school today and I was like yes (duh) and then he texted me again saying "Dw if you dnt wanna talk to me cause u've blanked my last texts and uve blokd me on msn". I didn't want him to know that I don't want to talk to him so I just made up an excuse saying that my credit ran out and that someone hacked my account and blocked and deleted everyone, I think that sucker believed me. Well I hope he did. Then he texted me back saying "ma dads gona make me move to pakistan or dubai by myself in april" yeah whatever I really don't care so please don't make me feel sorry for you. Truthfully I'd rather be head over heels on Alyph and Syarif and not worring about you, ok? Oh yeah I also told my girls about that stupid little 11 year old mentally deranged child on Friendster and they were all getting ready and said "Ahh Noor, you're not going to take that are you? Fuck her up babe! We'll come with you fucking get in there". I'm like "She's in Malaysia but if she was here you know I would". All my girls had my back, we were ready to start something on a high, adrenalin pumping through us and rage was in the air sadly our victim was in another continent. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
