

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Saturday, 22 March 2008 || 10:23:00 pm
Ok la I sebenarnya takde mood nk blog...tapi ok la. Long weekend because it's Easter, chatted with my girl Aryna and this topic came up about people who want to add you/know you because you are in a different country or know certain people. (12:39) - Ivory Empire: re is this gerl hu added me in FS Kelaka kan? Then this 11 year old little ignorant madrasa girl who wears a tudung adds me. I'm thinking, yeah she's only 11 bless her. First question she asks "You live overseas?" I got so pissed, can't you read my profile hunny? Then she starts commenting on my pictures. There was one of me holding baubles at my Uncle's friend's house and that little brat says "Awak ni melayu ke christian, berdosa tau selebrate christmas". Excuse me you little braindead brat, just because I'm holding a bauble doesn't mean I celebrate Christmas so go get a life. You don't know me so why don't you bother someone else. Then she has the guts to comment on my photos: wawa - posted - 3/22/2008 Pardon my language but that fucking little cunt, if I knew her I would slap her so hard her face would do a 360 degree turn! It's not even that she is stunningly pretty, she's so ugly my cat's ass looks nicer. So she thinks she can "intimidate" me by getting a boy from her friend list to add me, I'm not scared of a little bit of arsewipe like you sweetie so go and play in traffic and I'll be praying that you get bulldosed like the dog that you are. I commented to her: You are one rude little girl. Didn't your parents teach you any manners? Tu la bila kecil2 tak nak mampus da besa menyusah kan orng! Get a life, if you're not going to say anything nice don't say anything at all. It's not like you are pretty and you think you can comment me things like that? No you are not pretty either so don't flatter yourself. Get a life you pathetic child, clearly you don't have the brains to decipher right from wrong. and I left a message on one of her pictures saying: Hey budak, jangan sekali awak comment gambar saya mcm gitu lagi. Kurang hajar! Mak dan bapak awak tak hajar kau untok hormati orang yang lebih dewasa dari pada awak? Budak sial. This kid got me so mad! If I ever see her in person I'll make sure I rearrage her whole face & trust me with how ugly she it..it'll be an improvement. I mean you couldn't tell if it was her arse or her face, eww. Thanking allmy girls & boys for being there and bombarding that bimbo. Love yall. So not helping, I feel ill today anyway. Temperature and my tummy is just ouchies, headache. T_T Good night. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
