

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Friday, 14 March 2008 || 3:55:00 pm
Oh yeah so awsome! Skipped school for an induction thing at Crownwoods. I met up with my lovely gurliee Rosie and I met Lee there too! So we went around together. I arranged to meet my special girl Livia, *hugs* finally got to meet you girl! You are so pretty in person, omg I'm like so jealous! So the interview was shit...& the school even shitter lolz! Then I went shopping with Mummy at Lewisham and I got myself a new wardrobe (thanks to my B in Bio I think). New tops, new bags, new shoes, new skirts, new jeans. Uhmazingly cute, Mummy spent like £89.00 on clothes and around £39.00 on new accessories for me from Claires! I adore them so much! Now to donate my dated old clothes, anyone want? XD Today was just really really really awsome! I put some of the things I bought up on my FS go go and check and don't forget to comment ok! Yesterday Richard walked me to school (that was nice of him wasn't it??) and we had fun just talking about his 'hidden talent' lol aww I miss chatting with him, he's so funny! Then I had a play fight with Jack, I mean he jynxed me..so I jynxed him back! He punched me when I talked so I did the same..then he was like "Oh I jyxned you last week I owe you so many punches" and then we just punched each other the whole day! I'm so suprised I havn't got a bruise yet: speaking of which..the smiley face bruise on my leg changes colours lool!! It's sikk, don't mid keeping that bruise for a while haha! Haven't seen my little Syarif =(...but Syarif Sleeq just came online and he's acting in another one of Suria's dramas! ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
