

I made this video playlist at myflashfetish.com
|
|
![]() Beware: A diva owns this space. All haters bounce, no time for you. Go find a doctor if you have a problem with that. I write as I please. ˜RhiRhiKins. |

|
|
Wednesday, 12 March 2008 || 8:17:00 pm
![]() All this time I thought I was really a true "anak melayu" but I'm too flirty. I can't help it it's the normal thing to do here..so from now until 14th June 2008 I vow never to flirt with a boy in Singapore again. I want to be a normal Singaporean again, plus I want good grades in my GCSE and going gaga over boys isn't really going to help much is it? Lol. *sighs* Mwah! Thanks Aziqa for listening to me rant today, I really appriciate it like alot! Oh and Fiza I'd gladly go to the Hyrulite gathering in a heart beat..if you sponsored me that is! XD I really really really really am begining to get irratated with someone. Don't think it's you because it's highly unlikely that it's you =). Take a chill pill. OMG! You know how I'm raving on about how pretty Tyra Banks is? I saw a picture of her without make up and well...she's not as pretty as I thought she was. I mean she looks absolutely amazing with make-up but without it...well let's just say that I wouldn't want to bump in to her in a dark alley lol! Nuff love to her though lol!! Last night Amir texted me at like 12AM. It's a school night & just because he is expelled doesn't mean that he can disturb my precious sleeping time! I was too mongged out to even make out what the message said so I just placed it back next to my bed. I read it this morning though and even though I shouldn't have I was curious, he asked me to do him a favor that would only take 2 minutes so I replied asking him what he wanted me to do. He texted me saying that he would tell me after school and so he texted me after school, not one but TWO text messages were sent to me just to get his point across. He wanted me to call some number that he would give to me and when I rang that number they would give me another number that I had to take down and give to him. His reason for asking me to do it is because, apparently, he isn't allowed to use the home phone. Pshh what ever, go do it yourself! I didn't reply, blocked him on MSN and ta da, just like that. Hehe. Simple ain't it? Just like me. ˜Rhiandoll. } |
{x}Abang Firhan
{x}Abg Hyrul
{x}Aisha
{x}Anati
{x}Anna
{x}Aqy
{x}Aryna
{x}AziQa
{x}Dinneezel
{x}FILS
{x}Fiza
{x}Husi
{x}Ida
{x}Idah
{x}iLa
{x}MinahTJ
{x}Nurul
{x}Nurul J
{x}Rae
{x}Richard J
{x}Shafeeqa
{x}Sleeq
{x}Sufiah
{x}SV
{x}Syafiqah
{x}Wana
